|You are not currently logged in. Are you accessing the unsecure (http) portal? Click here to switch to the secure portal.|
Keith Farrell is one of the senior instructors for the Academy of Historical Arts, and is the chief instructor at Liverpool HEMA. He teaches HEMA professionally, often at international events, and has an interest in coaching instructors to become better teachers. He has authored several books, is the editor-in-chief for Fallen Rook Publishing, and has had articles and interviews published in a variety of magazines, journals, and websites. He maintains his own website KeithFarrell.net where he posts his thoughts, videos, and research.
Translations on the Wiktenauer:
Personal Research Page:
- AHA German Longsword Study Guide
- Scottish Broadsword and British Singlestick
- The Art of Defence on Foot, 1798
- The Guards and Lessons of the Highland Broadsword, 1799
- Encased in Steel Anthology I
- Legends of the Black Watch
- History of the Rebellion of 1745-6
- Memoirs of Serjeant Donald Macleod, 1791
- The Scottish Highlander: In Anecdote and Story
- Old Scottish Customs: Local and General
The following articles include translations by Keith Farrell.
Keith Farrell has produced or contributed to the following books and journal articles.
- Farrell, Keith (2015). "The Kölner Fechtbuch: Context and Comparison." Acta Periodica Duellatorum 3(1): 203–236. doi:10.36950/apd-2015-007.