|You are not currently logged in. Are you accessing the unsecure (http) portal? Click here to switch to the secure portal.|
| Do you have permission to re-use this image? Just because scans appear on Wiktenauer does not mean that they are free to use. Wiktenauer is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and many of the scans we host are only licensed for nonprofit use. In other cases, the scans have no standard license and Wiktenauer has received special permission to host them (and can't grant that permission to anyone else). The license terms appear in the Copyright and License Terms box at the bottom of the page that sent you here.
When in doubt, always check with the museum or library that owns a manuscript before publishing or otherwise reusing its scans.
Cite This Page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bibliographic details for Case Study:Schaydelhaw
- Page name: Case Study:Schaydelhaw
- Author: Wiktenauer contributors
- Publisher: Wiktenauer, .
- Date of last revision: 4 June 2020 02:56 UTC
- Date retrieved: 19 January 2022 01:01 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://wiktenauer.com/index.php?title=Case_Study:Schaydelhaw&oldid=110865
- Page Version ID: 110865